- This process should take about one hour. However, however, the installation time is dependent on the features you choose to install and your internet connection speed
- PCCC recommends a wired network. If you are using a wireless network, make sure your connection is stable.
- Plug your computer into a power supply before beginning the installation and prevent your computer from going to sleep.
- If your computer falls asleep during the installation, the process will pick up where it left off once it is awake.
- Please do not open any Microsoft Office applications until the installation is complete.