- Download the Horizon Client for Mac
- Double click on the VMware Horizon Client.dmg file to begin the install
- Click “Agree” in the user license agreement window that appears.
- When the VMWare Horizon Client window appears, drag the “VMWare Horizon Client icon to the Applications folder.
- The first time you launch the VMWare Horizon Client, you may see a security popup asking if you want to open the file. Click the “Open” button.
- When you open up VMware Horizon Client click “New Server” or “+”
- Type in vdi.pccc.edu and click “Connect”.
- Make sure the Domain is set to “PCCC” and enter your Username and Password.
- Select VMware Horizon Client > Preferences from the menu bar and click PCoIP