Why did I get a revised award notification?
There are three major reasons for which you might receive a revised award notification:
- If your expected family contribution changes due to verification.
- If the Department of Education updates your eligibility and life time eligibility usage.
- If a Special Circumstance (Professional Judgment) is processed on student behalf.
- If you change, add, or drop courses during the first 10 days of classes.
- (For example: You are registered for 12 credits but drop one class during the first week. Your financial aid will change since you have less credits than before).