This article will assist users who may not see courses displaying in the Blackboard widget within the MyPCCC portal.
There could be several reasons why particular courses may not appear within the Blackboard widget:
- Students are not able to access classes until the official first day of class for any given semester.
- The course instructor may not have published the course making it visible to students
- There may be a problem with your registration for the course
- There could be an account or technical issue preventing the course from displaying
- Login directly to Blackboard learning management system and see if your courses are visible there
- If your course(s) is visible in Blackboard but not in the MyPCCC widget, open a support issue with the PCCC IT department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (973) 684-6464.
- If your course is not visible in Blackboard, then the MyPCCC widget is working correctly. In this case, follow the steps in the following knowledge base article: Cannot see or access classes in Blackboard