I can log into Blackboard, but I can’t see or access my class(es) This applies to Students, Faculty and Adjuncts.
- Students are not able to access classes until the official first day of class for any given semester.
- If you just registered recently, it can take up to 6 hours for your registration information to be passed along to Blackboard. If you still have this problem after 6 hours, please submit a help request form.
- If you registered a while ago, you may have been dropped from the course for one of the following reasons:
- Non-payment. If this is the case, you will need to re-register (time permitting) if you still wish to take the course(s).
- Not attending (i.e. no activity). If this is the reason, and you wish to dispute this, please contact your instructor.
- If you still cannot see your courses, you may need to Manage My Courses Module Settings.
- If you are an instructor, you must be assigned to your course(s) by the Registrar in order for your course assignment(s) to be picked up by Blackboard. Instructors should check with their department chairperson.