Student Account Holds
The Bursar’s office places two holds on a student account which prohibit a student from receiving an official transcript, a diploma, and registering for classes. These holds do not stop students from participating in graduation.
- Are placed on accounts before registration opens for the next term.
- Any unpaid account with a balance of over $100 is placed on hold.
- Students up-to-date on their payment plan are not placed on hold during the payment period.
Bursar Issue Holds
- Are not related to payment.
- Are placed when a student has a Title IV issue, a refund issue, or a check was returned due to a bad address.
- Students must contact the office and complete the necessary steps to have these holds removed.